Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Intro

Hey classmates!

I am a lower Senior, working as Publicity Assistant at Harcourt which is definitely a dream come true! Books and writing, the two spiraling conundrums of my life and my career endeavor that I am so fortunate to be surrounded by at the earliest age of 21. I am an English major, concentration in Creative Writing, a Jewish Studies minor, and working toward my Publishing Certificate. I am also working in establishing my literary platform: I am a reviewer and active contributor to LiterateNubian.org, which is a diaspora for emerging writers like myself, and I have had my poetry published in Poetry in Performance as well as read aloud at the Spring Poetry Festival.

Thus, I am excited about exploring the Revolutionary imagination and incorporating that into my writing!

No comments: